Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Activities


I love Kyla's Ugg boots one of Moema's co-workers gave us! She is such
a sweet girl and lately her sleeping has been quite good.
So my sister Lucinda gave us the idea of doing a chain advent calendar where you write different Christmas activities for each day, it has been really fun, most of them are very simple like...dance to Christmas music, or hang candy canes on the tree but it is so fun...here we are making Ginger bread men.


Not a very impressive tree but when kids are pulling decoration off all day it starts to look a bit odd.

Another advent activity, making hot cocoa with fixings.
Trader Joe's had a great Gingerbread house, so easy and sturdy!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I want Moema's hot chocolate. It looks so yummy.
    I'm glad your gingerbread house turned out. I think we will never make one again. Levin's admin assistant gave us one she bought at the German Embassy and Leah is dying for Christmas to eat it, but I have a feeling it is not very good and there are things like cotton balls on it that might disappoint her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun holidays. I like that advent calendar activity idea. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete