Saturday, July 23, 2011

July Happenings


Calvin got a new bed! No more crib for him. He loves his little fort on top and when Kyla gets older we will put her on the bottom mattress.





We had so much fun at my sister JaLayne's house. Here the kids are with their cousin Jordan.



Calvin loves his backpack.



Kyla is crawling around and standing up everywhere but she especially loves the stairs...I have to watch her like a hawk.



8 months old



Bathtime



We went to a cool car show in our little town





Kyla learning how to climb Stairs
It has been so hot here the last few days, yesterday it was 102! But we have had a great summer so far and really love living out East.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. They're both so handsome and beautiful. Calvin's bed is awesome, it looks like he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allyson. I hope you don't mind I am stalking you on your blog! :) I think I saw your link on Carolee's blog or something. Your kids are SO cute! And big! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out sometimes! I'll have to invite you to the blog I just started so you can see what we're up to.

    ReplyDelete