Friday, March 25, 2011

Kyla Sophie Matsoso - 5 Months






My little girl is every parents dream (before seven pm)...
she is so sweet and just the best natured little girl we love her so much
Here are some things I don't want to forget about her babyhood

-She loves her tummy, she would actually rather play on her tummy than her back, unheard of!
-She smiles every time I come in the room, what can I say she loves me!
-She has the thickest softest hair I have ever seen on a baby!
-She always has something in her mouth and always has a soaking wet shirt front from slobber
-She wakes up every thirty minutes or if I am lucky forty-five minutes and I go to her crib, rock her back to sleep and then put her back, only to be awakened thirty minutes later
-She refused to be sleep trained, even after six days of consistent effort
-She loves her big brother so much, even though he is always climbing on her and wrestling her, she just laughs at him
-She is a tough girl, she can get a rattle thrown right at her head and not make a whimper, I wonder if she has all her pain receptors
-She started rolling over at 4 months but rarely does it, she is content just to lay on her tummy all day
-She started reaching for things at 4 1/2 months and now grabs everything in reach
-She loves it when her big brother reads to her

Girls are so fun and I am so lucky to have such a sweet little girl, yes I get frustrated by her at night but she makes up for it during the day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I want to hold Kyla RIGHT NOW!!! I just love her and I have never even met her. And I miss Cal... (we are still on a nick-name basis)

    ReplyDelete