Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update on the Matsoso's

So Moema and I have been married two and a half years now, some days it seems like it has flown by and others like it has been ten years:) We have been so blessed with a happy life free severe trials or financial stress. We have lived in Hawaii since our marriage in December 2006, Moema is now a senior at BYU Hawaii. Currently he is interning at State Farm Insurance in Investment Accounting at their headquarters in Bloomington, Illinois. We hope they offer him a job at the end of the eleven weeks. My brother-in-law, David Grow, is an attorney at State Farm and so I have my sister JaLayne nearby! However, she is moving to New York soon with her family so if we move back here we won't have her around:( So basically everyday I just hang out with my sister and her six kids, I love it! I am returning to Hawaii July 10th to start at job as a Hale Coordinator (Dorm Manager) for a Single Girls dorm. I am excited for my new job which will allow me to have my baby with me always, and hopefully be a positive influence on the single girls at BYU Hawaii. I had a wonderful job with MEI Corp Construction company, as an office manager- I will miss the wonderful people there - but in April I had to quit due to the baby and our move for the summer.

Being in Illinois we miss Hawaii so much and are dreading the day we have to leave it. We love being parents, it is so fun! Calvin is such a joy. Motherhood does open up a whole new world to you, one which includes fear for anything that might befall your child. But it is well worth it. Moema has really taken to fatherhood and is already talking to Calvin about Soccer scores and rugby teams - early indoctrination.

1 comment:

  1. Cute baby - cutest baby ever. This is your Mother. We need one of those pictures. I came home without one. Send it with Jalayne. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete